Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer
We are a small, charming company creating and further developing wide variety of online products. We love what we do and are devoted to deliver what our clients love as well.
Based in Varna, Bulgaria, our horizon is wide open thanks to our clients from all over the world!
This position requires engaging in developing and supporting company’s development process and team, being the technical lead for projects and developing and supporting websites and systems for both – the company and its clients.
- Leading and supporting company’s development process
- Leading and supporting developers working on company’s projects
- Work with Project Managers and other developers in the team.
- Develop and maintain websites and systems using PHP frameworks
- Estimates project requirements and ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Technical specifications and technical break-downs where needed
- Show initiative, design and implement alternative solutions
- Proactively engaged in improving company’s websites, systems and processes
- 3 years of practical web development experience
- Experience with integration of third party API’s
- Very good understanding of Model-View-Controller
- Very good knowledge in AJAX, XML and JSON
- Very good knowledge in SQL databases
- Experience with Linux, Apache
- Good level in spoken and written English
- Results oriented person with strong work ethic
- Experience in working with PHP frameworks such as Laravel is a plus
- Experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services for payments
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience (or willing-to-learn attitude) with NodeJS, Bootstrap (or similar)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Last, but not least – passion for building great software :)
What we offer
- Chance to lead the core team in a fast growing company
- Challenging projects that will help you grow and prove as an expert, and become a leader
- Competitive salary and periodical reviews
- Possibilities for career development in an international company and direct involvement in projects for international companies
- Full-time employment
- Flexible work time
- Being part of a great team with entrepreneurial spirit and always willing to celebrate personal and company achievements :)
If you feel you'd like to join us in our journey and share yours with us, please send your CV and reference to projects you have been working on to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank everyone, who gets in touch with us and inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.